Are you giving up your hopes and dreams to be »perfect to everyone« only to discover that you lost yourself in the way? Do you think you are too old to begin anew? You want to be positive, confident and vibrant again?
I’m here for you if you are a woman in your 40s and 50s:
- who are ready to thrive not just survive the midlife
- who are (re)discovering who they are and what they want,
- who are finally putting themselves and their dreams first,
- who are looking for a new purpose and passion;
- who want to make an impact and leave a legacy.
I can help you!
- I help you undust your dreams, create your vision and develop a doable plan to make it happen.
- I offer you support and encouragement.
- I show and teach you tools and techniques that work for me.
- I hold you accountable to get things done.
You can choose from several options to work with me:
Since my 1:1 clients are my top priority, and they have direct access to me, I only work with a select few at any given time. If you want the most support and accountability from me, this is the best way to do it!
90-minute Intensive, where we’ll explore your vision and set your dreams into motion
UNLOCK YOUR NEXT STAGE
4-week Breakthrough Booster, where we’ll create vision for your next stage
YOUR MIDLIFE TURNING POINT
4-months Coaching to unlock your passion, find new purpose and create a roadmap to achieve it
As a life coach and vision board counselor (and business consultant and CFO in my previous life) I had my share of trainings. I’ve read thousands of books. But what counts most is my personality and my energy. In few words, I’m:
- Clear & concise
- Reflective & contemplative
- Structured & organized
- Calm & relaxed
- Gentle & warm
I’m very caring, but also brutally honest. I tell it as it is. (Some people can’t handle it, so I better tell it upfront.) I’ll be your mirror, reflecting back your life with no stories or excuses. I can see the big picture and I can empower you to think big. I’m good at planning and setting goals. I’m also very lazy… in a good way, of course. I always look for simple and easy rather than complicated. I choose to only do things bring me joy. I’m always simplifying, organizing and perfecting. I’ll get you to actually do things. By taking one step at the time. I have a deep sense of empathy, and I’ll hold your hand during the changes. I’ll cheer you up and be your back up.
See what others are saying about their experience: